Knaack LLC, located at 420 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 ("Manufacturer") warrants to the original purchaser only, subject to the exclusions described below, that its KNAACK branded products (each a "KNAACK product") will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. This limited warranty terminates if the original purchaser transfers the KNAACK Product to any other person.
- What is Not Covered
- This limited warranty does not extend to and expressly excludes:
- Losses or damages to the KNAACK Product which are expected to occur during the normal course of its use, including without limitation, normal wear and tear, (as determined by the Manufacturer in its sole and absolute discretion), cosmetic rust, scratches, dents or comparable and reasonable expected losses or damages
- Losses or damages to the KNAACK Product resulting from conditions beyond the Manufacturer's control including without limitation, misuse, capacity, or failure to install, maintain, assemble, mount or apply the KNAACK Product in accordance with the Manufacturer's written instructions or guidelines as provided by Manufacturer to the original purchaser
- Damage to the contents of the KNAACK Product
- What KNAACK Will Do to Correct Problems
- If a claim made during the Warranty Period is covered under this limited warranty, the Manufacturer or its authorized representative or local authorized dealer will, at the Manufacturer's sole option, (a) repair the defective portion of the KNAACK Product or (b) replace the entire KNAACK Product, or (c) a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the KNAACK Product or a credit to be used toward the purchase of new KNAACK Product. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR, CORRECTION OR REPLACEMENT OF THE KNAACK PRODUCT, OR REFUND OR CREDIT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- No Other Express Warranty Applies
- This limited warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided to original purchasers of a KNAACK Product identified above. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to alter this limited warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of the Manufacturer. The terms of this limited warranty shall not be modified by the Manufacturer, the original owner, or their respective successors or assigns.
- How to Notify KNAACK
- The original purchaser must promptly notify the Manufacturer upon its discovery that the KNAACK Product contains a defect in materials or workmanship by calling the following number: (800) 456-7865. Notification must be made during the warranty period. In order for a warranty claim to be processed, a copy of the original sales receipt must be provided to the Manufacturer or at Manufacturer's instruction, to its authorized representative or local authorized dealer for further instructions on how to obtain the remedies available to it under this limited warranty. Repairs or modifications made to the KNAACK Product by other than the Manufacturer, its authorized representative or local authorized dealer will nullify this limited warranty. Coverage under this limited warranty is conditioned at all times upon the original purchaser's compliance with these required notification and repair procedures.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM NONPERFORMANCE, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE KNAACK PRODUCT OR THE MANUFACTURER'S NEGLIGENCE. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY DELAY IN PERFORMANCE AND IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, INFRINGEMENT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OTHER TORT OR OTHERWISE), SHALL MANUFACTURER'S LIABILITY TO BUYER AND/OR ITS CUSTOMERS EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER FOR THE KNAACK PRODUCT. The term "consequential damages" shall include, but not be limited to, loss of anticipated profits, business interruption, loss of use or revenue, cost of capital or loss or damage to property or equipment.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State
For official Warranty information, please visit KNAACK's website or click here.