- Lincoln warrants the equipment manufactured and supplied by Lincoln to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year following the date of purchase, excluding therefrom any special, extended, or limited warranty published by Lincoln. If equipment is determined to be defective during this warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced, within Lincoln's sole discretion, without charge.
- This warranty is conditioned upon the determination of a Lincoln authorized representative that the equipment is defective. To obtain repair or replacement, you must ship the equipment, transportation charges prepaid, with proof of purchase to a Lincoln Authorized Warranty and Service Center within the warranty period.
- This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only. This warranty does not apply to equipment damaged from accident, overload, abuse, misuse, negligence, faulty installation or abrasive or corrosive material, equipment that has been altered, or equipment repaired by anyone not authorized by Lincoln. This warranty applies only to equipment installed, operated and maintained in strict accordance with the written specifications and recommendations provided by Lincoln or its authorized field personnel.
- THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- In no event shall Lincoln be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Lincoln's liability for any claim for loss or damages arising out of the sale, resale or use of any Lincoln equipment shall in no event exceed the purchase price. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary by jurisdiction
- Customers not located in the Western Hemisphere or East Asia: Please contact Lincoln GmbH & Co. KG, Walldorf, Germany, for you warranty rights
For the official warranty visit Lincoln's website or click here.