Dualco Grease Gun w/Hose
Dualco Grease Guns are needed where standard and special lubricants and/or high pressures are to be used when lubricating pumps and ball, gate, & plug valves. For proper pump and valve lubrication DUALCO GREASE GUNS will serve Industry thoroughly and completely. These guns are adaptable for pumping liquids and are good for measured amounts, preventing excess material discharge. They are also used for hydrostatic and applied testing on pipelines and well heads. Highly durable materials are used in the Guns’ manufacture to give a long life of trouble-free service. The screw handle with spring and primer cup provides automatic priming with each stroke of the precision plunger. Each DUALCO GUN is manufactured with integrity and incorporates these quality, long- lasting features: hardened, one-piece ground plunger; high-strength screw handle; premium die primer spring, and adjustable plunger packing.
- Model 10680
- 15,000 PSI
- Barrel: 1-5/8" I.D.
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Delivery: 1 oz. / 18 strokes
- Outlet: 1/4" NPT
- Includes built-in check valve and pressure release
- Used with stick or bulk lubricant
- Superior pumping performance with viscous lubricants, sealants, packing & cleaners
- Easily refilled
- Heavy duty, metal construction
- Sure Grip Surfaces
- Adaptable for pumping liquids
- 20-5/8" x 2-1/2"
- Hose: 18" x 1/4" MNPT w/ giant button head coupler